Activiteit: The 2012 International Convention on Science, Education and Medicine in Sport (ICSEMIS 2012)
On behalf of the Scientific Committee for ICSEMIS 2012, I am delighted to inform you that the call for abstracts/papers opens on July 1st, 2011. Full details of the on-line submission process including details of the Young Investigator Award (YIA) can be found at www.icsemis2012.com.
Key dates for the abstract/paper submission:
- Abstract submission opens: 1st July, 2011
- Abstract submission closing deadline: 1st November, 2011, 2400 (GMT)
- Notification to authors: on or before 31st January, 2012, 2400 (GMT)
- Closing deadline for registration of presenting authors (for publication of abstract): 1st April, 2012, 2400 (GMT)
Notes for abstract/paper submission:
- Submit your abstract(s) (ON-LINE ONLY) prior to 24:00 (GMT) on 1st November, 2011 (amendments to abstracts cannot be made following formal submission).
- An author may submit a maximum of two abstracts as first author (only one of these abstracts can be submitted in the preferred format of oral presentation).
- The submitted abstract(s) must be presented at the congress by the first author.
- It is possible to appear as co-author on other abstracts.
**YOUR REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE WILL BE COMPLETED FOLLOWING YOUR PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE.
Registration for ICSEMIS 2012 opens in October 2011 with an early bird deadline of 16th March, 2012. I would ask that you ensure you register on-line at www.icsemis2012.com.
We look forward to receiving your abstract/paper for ICSEMIS 2012 and to welcoming you in Glasgow next year.
meer informatie: http://www.icsemis2012.com
lokatie: SECC Glasgow